Krosp Campaign
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of The Runelords 1 - Burnt Offerings

5 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Rise of The Runelords 1 - Burnt Offerings - Page 38 Empty Re: Rise of The Runelords 1 - Burnt Offerings

Post  Admin Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:52 am

"Aw, that's a shame." Aldern says. "Hopefully you don't think me an enemy!"
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://krosp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Rise of The Runelords 1 - Burnt Offerings - Page 38 Empty Re: Rise of The Runelords 1 - Burnt Offerings

Post  Le kek Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:04 am

"We aren't here to make friends, Shara. For all we know Gressel could be harbouring an evil cult." Jack takes a bite out of a leg.
Le kek
Le kek

Back to top Go down

Post  SigneGT Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:01 am

"Doesn't mean you can't be polite Jack!" Shara sneers. "And no Aldern, you have been most kind."
SigneGT
SigneGT

Back to top Go down

Post  Le kek Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:56 am

Jack laughs. "Don't be naive, being polite won't stop the bad guys from killing you."
Le kek
Le kek

Back to top Go down

Post  SigneGT Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:12 am

"It'll still make the experience of getting killed more enjoyable."
SigneGT
SigneGT

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:48 am

"I have to side with Shara on this one, Jack. I've often found that politeness and a little sincere flattery opens more doors than threats and violence does," Aldern says.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Francis Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:52 am

Shathys snorts with laughter, "Yeah. honestly Jack, you really need to develop your people skills."
Francis
Francis

Back to top Go down

Post  Morbus Mortem Apparatus Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:29 am

"I, too, join the side of Shara on this one. I used to be a horrible thing - killing innocent people all the time, but I stopped and now I'm starting a new life where I want to be more polite. I can surely tell you it's better than sneering at people all the time - or killing them. Well, I sneered at Gressel, but that was only because he tried to steal my money. Normally I try to be as diplomatic as possible. You should consider doing the same thing, Jack. That might help you. And when it comes to bad guys, there's nothing wrong in being polite as long as the blade is sharp and at your hand when trouble begins.", Morbus says, looking around at the others while he places the flower back into the shelf which closes.
Morbus Mortem Apparatus
Morbus Mortem Apparatus

Back to top Go down

Post  Le kek Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:27 am

"Haha, of all people I don't think you two have any leverage on me on this matter. I was verging on the side of caution, you threatened a man's life for some spare change." Jack smiles and takes a mouthful of mead.
Le kek
Le kek

Back to top Go down

Post  SigneGT Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:59 am

"My point exactly" Shara mumbles to herself. "At least the food is amazing, this seems to be the rule here Ameiko" Shara smiles.
SigneGT
SigneGT

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:21 am

"Oh yesh," Ameiko says happily through a mouthful of boar and ale, "Mundo is a master foodomancer. He can make anything taste good, especially quality boar meat like this! I'll make sure to pass on your praise."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:02 am

The rest of the evening passes with pleasant conversation and plenty of excellent food and beverage. Most the night is a blur, but a few of the highlights include Shathys and Ameiko engage in a drunken duet of "Dance With Jack o' the Shadows", and a heavily inebriated Aldern confessing that Shara is the most beatifullest of all the womens he have ever seen - and he has seen them all - before passing out. At some point during the night, you've apparently made your way to your respective rooms and fallen asleep.

Jack O' the Shadows:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

You wake up the next day.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SigneGT Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:54 pm

Shara wakes up with a pounding head, but with a smile on her face. She feels (hangover aside) refreshed and ready to give the guys a new chance.

She remembers the beautiful duet between Shathys and Ameiko with a light laughter and heads out of her room, after freshening up.
SigneGT
SigneGT

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:17 pm

You all wake up and make your way to the common room. A scruffy-looking Ameiko sits at one of the tables with a cup of coffee, nursing a headache. 'Morning,' she mumbles.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Morbus Mortem Apparatus Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:41 am

"Morning. What a night - I think my lily enjoyed itself with all the songs and the dance, I can tell. Hmm.... any way, how are you all doing? I heard that people get a terrible headache after drinking the stuff you drank last night. Is that true?", Morbus asks the others as he sees them in the common room.
Morbus Mortem Apparatus
Morbus Mortem Apparatus

Back to top Go down

Post  SigneGT Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:45 am

"Well" Shara says to Morbus "I consider it part of the fun" she smiles and looks at Ameiko.

"I am in serious need of breakfast, is there any way i can help myself without getting you up? You look like you enjoyed yourself last night."
SigneGT
SigneGT

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:38 am

'The kitchen's yours,' Ameiko says in a groaning voice, closing her eyes.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SigneGT Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:39 am

Shara heads into the kitchen on the hunt for breakfast.

SigneGT
SigneGT

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:45 am

The kitchen is fully stocked with spices, meats, bread, fruit, vegetables and everything besides. A fat, kind-faced man in a white apron is kneading dough at a big table in the center of the room, and the elderly halfling woman who works for Ameiko is arranging something in a cupboard. When she sees Shara, she jumps a little in surprise. 'Oh! Good morning, miss,' she says and curtsies.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Francis Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:52 am

Shathys slowly makes his way down the stairs, and sits on a bench, folding his arms on the table and putting his head on his arms.

"I think i'm dying." He says.
Francis
Francis

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:55 am

'Shhhh...' Ameiko says.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Francis Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:58 am

Shathys lifts up a hand holding a gesture that probably does not mean good morning to Ameiko. "Why don't you be a good vixen and get me something to fix this pain, or hair of the dog that bit me, Or just cut out the middle man and knock me out, your choice." Shathys grumbles irritably. "And where in the hell did I put that blindfold...?" Shathys mumbles, speaking to himself.
Francis
Francis

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:32 am

Ameiko gropes blindly around the tabletop, eventually picking up a small wooden cup which she casually chucks at Shathys. It bounces off of his head and rolls into a corner.

'Did I knock you out?' she asks when it comes to a stop.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Francis Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:36 am

Shathys grunts.
Francis
Francis

Back to top Go down

Post  Le kek Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:38 am

Jack shows up, showing no signs of the heavy drinking the evening before. He sits down to eat breakfast without saying a word.
Le kek
Le kek

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum